What exactly does Makeblock do

So I’ve visit Makeblock main site and read everything. But can anyone explain exactly what Makeblock do. Thank you.

We have stem robot kits like mBot which is suitable for children education (age at 6+). With mBlock (based on scratch 2), anyone can learn program.
We have maker kits like XY plotter with which you can draw and engrave any picture you like easily.
We have a lot of mechanical parts with which you can assemble your own robot and control it.
Some customer made a feeding machine for his fish with our neuron products.
There are unlimited possibilities with your creativity and our products.
Thank you!

Why is openlab disappearing? It shows a status 500 error.
Where can I find building instructions, say for triangular tank?

Thanks for the feedback, openlab website is working now.
And what information/instruction you need? For which product? You may refer to http://learn.makeblock.com/en/ first.

Hi Wilfredtsui,

Makeblock offers educational products. It’s not for production but to teach the basics of robotics or electronics. For your triangular tank project? Do you have a description or details of your project? I can certainly think of a few things.

If you are looking for the Assignment Help in UK then visit our website to get the expert advice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.