Ultimate 2 bluetooth

Hi,
My Ultimate 2.0 robot connects via Bluetooth with an Android Tablet and I can control all actions.
When I try to connect on an windows 10 PC with mblock 3.4.11 the program does not discover any Bluetooth device. I can pair the device with windows and get “Makeblock_LE001b10fa41c2” as paired device but it is not connected. Is there any driver to install?

Hi Fg57,
What is the Bluetooth module version? Can we have a picture of it?
As we cannot pair with PC built-in Bluetooth and connect in mBlock software with some Bluetooth module. You can use a Makeblock Bluetooth Dongle.

Hi,
there is a picture of the Bluetooth Module bluetooth
The Bluetooth Dongle on the PC is a Hama Class 2 Dongle.

mfg fg57

This Bluetooth module doesn’t support to pair with PC built-in Bluetooth and then connect in mBlock 3 software.
You are suggested to have a Makeblock Bluetooth Dongle.

Hi,
Is it possible to connect to the Me Wifi module from many Pcs? Then I would rather buy this module than the Bluetooth dongle.

I am afraid it can’t do that. There are three ways to connect the main board and mBlock: USB cable, Bluetooth module+Makeblock Bluetooth Dongle, 2.4G module (together with 2.4G dongle), and 2.4G connection is not supported in mBlock 5.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.