Ultimate 2.0 won't connect to mblock

I am new to this and am struggling. I assembled the robotic arm tank, downloaded the mblock 3 software, and followed the directions to connect to the robot through the serial port (i also tried connecting through bluetooth, but the device was not showing up). however, i don’t receive any feedback on if the device was connected or not. furthermore, there is a red dot next to the text “MegaPi” that says disconnected when i hover over it. needless to say, i am unable to control the robot through mblock at all.
absolutely nothing happens. Please help.

Dan

I was able to get the arduino connected by closing the mblock program and re-opening it. but I am still unable to get the robot to move at all. I put together this super simple code (see pic) to see if it would work and it doesn’t. Does anyone have a clue as to whats going on?

Hi dlamm4,
Have you connect the serial Port?
Here is a get started guidance for mBlock 3, please have a reference.
To run the online program like using “when space key pressed”, we have to upgrade firmware first.
And I sent you two FAQs about that.

thank you, i was able to get connected from the documents you sent. and I found this video that showed how to upload a program https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Zcte_6Af0

Thanks for your help!

Glad to hear that.
It is a nice video for beginners. Thank you for posting here. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.