Ultimate 2.0 doesn't work

Hello guys!
I bought the Robotic Arm robot Ultimate 2.0 (New) and at first I assemblend self balancing robot, but it doesn’t work.

Board and batteries are okey. All lights on board are switched on. Bluetooth module blinks. The “Makeblock” application was downloaded on the phone, after that robot connected to the phone (Iphone 6S IOS 11.1.1). The screen displays the data of Ultrasonic sensor, but motors doesn’t work. Then I restarted robot and application. After that application wrote: “Please use PC version of mBlock to restore firmware”. I read forums. Downloaded “mBlock 3” and upgraded firmware. I turned on the robot, it spuned the wheels. Than I synchronized the robot and the phone. The application asked to select a product and…“Please use PC version of mBlock to restore firmware”. I repeted this several times.

What should I do?

All my actions you can see on this picture.

Sometimes it shows upload finished, it may not do that successfully. To check that, once you “upgrade firmware”, please try a online program to test firmware upgrade really succeed.
There are several COMs, please delete and unplug other device but only keep the Ultimate 2.0 connected when you do that. Also unplug Bluetooth module temporarily when using USB connection.
You can also try to “reset default program”.

Thank you for answering!

1. I unpluged Bluetooth module when I used USB connection

2. I reset application on the phone and on the computer

3. I unplugged other devices

4. I used “reset default program”

Doesn’t work.
But I don’t understand what is the online program for testing firmware upgrade. Can I have an example? (mBlock 3)

Online program means, keep the USB connected, then run the program like below
Press the green flag, the motor should be turning.

Thank you for online program, I tried it.
Online program was created and started, but robot’s motors atill do not work.

what should I do now?
I can record a video, so that you can see what I do

I sent an email to you, please follow it to test if something wrong with the main board. You are also suggested to take a video to show what you did and how you did it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.