MegaPi + Raspberry Pi - Finding the right connector

Hello,

I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi to the MegaPi card that came with my Ultimate Robot Kit.

I bought and soldiered a connector but it turned out to not be high enough when putting the two cards on top of each other using brass stubs due to the height of the Raspberry’s USB plugs.

I am struggling to find and buy the right connector on the web.

Could any body point me to a web shop and/or give me the exact name and characteristics of the right connector?

Regards,

Sébastien

the raspberry pi is the latest version of the android. we all are not so familiar with it. you can visit hp support number for the proper solution. I am facing some problem after updating to the raspberry pi. I get help from this site, that’s why I refer you for this.

Sorry to say and I don’t wont to hurt anyone, that but the above answer hasn’t been of any help at all.

However, I have now been able to connect the megapi card to a Raspberry 2 Model B with the latest version of Raspbian on it.

But now I run into other errors when trying to install NodeJS or Python API:

• NodeJS: “npm install megapi” fails (“Failed at the serialport@2.0.0 install script”)
  • Pyhton: “pip install mega pi” succeeds but then running a very simple PY files returns “ImportError: No module named ‘megapi’”

This is quite frustrating…

Can anybody help?

Regards,

Sebastien

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.