[Deprecated] Ultimate 2.0 robot with arm broken code

This is the code i have been using for 3 weeks.

This code was amazing, i saw something similar and did mine like this but i just need to add the unjaming button for the gripper.

I tried to change it a little and when i push the button on the controller it doesnt stop. It just keeps going. If i press to lift urm he keeps lifting forever.
New code is the same, just minor changes.

Is it a bug? Is there a way to format the robot board?

This is the new code.

Also if anyone has functioning code i can try to install, mabe the code, to see if it is the code or the robot?

When i bring back the original code i wrote it functions again.
Like the robot is tied to the first code. I updated program and robot.

I fixed it.

first reinstalled the program.

then it wasnt working again.

i think i fixed it by saving the new code over the first code and the code i used.

this is my code to fix the jamming ultimate 2.0 robot with gripper

it has arm set to close at 50 percent and when i push the r2 on makeblock joystick it opens it with 100 percent force.

it works.

@RobertUltimate2.0 I assume this is an informational post (the one you want to rewrite)?

No. I had a problem but i fixed the code.

I see.

Sorry, i didnt use forums too much so im probably not well articulated.

No worries! I’ve been busy, so I couldn’t help you much with this, sorry. So, what do you need me to do for you?

If you could delete these two topics and ill make a new complete one with pictures.

I don’t have permission to delete topics after they reach a certain age, but I’ll try to hide them.

Ok. Nevermind. Ill just make a new one when i get the time. I sent you a message, could you format that text for this forum?

I’ll try to when I have time. I’m a bit busy right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.