Airblock not working properly

Hi! I have recently gotten my Airblock. And i’ve got to say it looks incredibly nice and the packaging is well thought.

On my first attempt on flying though, the drone kept bouncing up and down. I eventually crashed on a wall and stopped.
I had no idea what was going on, so I just tried again. This time the drone went up fast and crashed, falling upside down, with two of the power modules beneath it.

It’s own propellers damaged parts of the carcass and some parts of the plastic casing.

This is really frustrating. The Airblock was supposed to be tested at my company (ed-tech) and, had it worked, it would have been used to teach coding, just like the dozens of mBots we happily use.

I have waited for this product for quite a long time and had huge expectations. Please let me know what to do.

Thanks, Leo!

Hi Leleo,

We have saw your email and replied it, kindly check and try the suggestions to adjust. Thanks!

Could you post those suggestions in an Airblock sticky note? That sort of information will be invaluable to Airblock users. :slight_smile:

No problem, good suggestions!

For the issue that “the drone kept bouncing up and down, then eventually crashed on a wall”, this need to adjust the airblock with Makeblock APP. Below are the steps for adjusting:

1. Insert the fully charged battery to Airblock, connect Airblock Bluetooth to Makeblock APP.
  2. On APP, go to Air mode control panel: click the option list on the upper right side->select Adjusting->Start (Make sure place the Airblock in the horizontal plane)->close the adjusting window when it says Finish.

3. After above, please test the Airblock.

Difficulty with Airblock

See my answer here: airblock-is-unstable-when-flying