Will there be a software upgrade anytime soon

Hi just wanted to know if there was going to be a software upgrade for the Laserbox coming?

Thanks for your supporting on our laserbox,I don’t have any news on software updates right now,our latest software for laserbox is V1.0.7,do you have any suggestions for the software should to be updated?

we will be release new version for laserbox software in November,pls note on that.

Thank you for the information. My Laserbox software did show me a new upgrade 1.0.7 even if I thought I already had 1.0.7 running. Is there a change log for the versions?

You can go setting-help-check for updating to check your software version,if there is a update behavior,it must be updating your software or firmware,but won’t V1.0.7 to V1.0.7,pls note.

That was the version I was running

A great addition would be the ablility to layer engraving, so the user can choose the settings.

I updated to 1.08 but found a bug. Hope they fix it soon.

i updated to 1.0.8 but it crashed i can not open the software right now i think i will reinstall the old version till they find out why

Can you tell us what is the bug?you can send the bug behavior to our support mail support@makeblock.com

can you share a video for the abnormal behavior to our support mail which you said fail to open the software.

The solution is to download and install the program (1.08) from the main website and not do the installed 1.07 to 1.08 upgrade as it does not complete. It fails to finish the install.

I have then used 1.08 with success and not noticed any software crashes thus far.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.