Wifi pi + makeblock starter kit

Here is a little remotely controlled rover I threw together after receiving my starter kit. I reworked the basic tank slightly, strapped a raspberry pi and its power source to the top and a galaxy nexus to the front.
The raspberry pi is running a python server that controls the meduino via serial. The client software is also written in python and allows me to drive the rover with a ps3 controller (and switch between manual control and a really basic obstacle avoiding autopilot) from my pc. I am trying to get something going with cherrypy, so the rover could serve the controls and video stream on a webpage.
I am using the galaxy nexus as an ip webcam (If I turn this around and use the front facing camera, it becomes a simple remote telepresence rig). If I had any android coding skills I would ditch the raspberry pi and use the nexus in its place. Maybe I can use python for android, if I can use the usb serial stuff…
Anyhow, the starter set works great. My cat loves it too haha. Keep up the good work.