- High accuracy and detail of the image.
- The aesthetics of the image.
- Durability. Engraving done by any other method will wear off over time.
- No risk of deformation of the object.
- The ability to carry out mass orders, thanks to automated production.
- Universality, because the laser method can be engraved not only metal.
What is the difference between raster engraving and contour engraving?
Contour engraving is suitable for the application of printed text and numbers on the products at high speed.
Raster engraving speed is lower, but it gives a better image quality when applying images.