Using HC-05 serial port bluetooth adapter with arduino

Hello,
I am trying to use the HC-05 and HC-06 Bluetooth Modules for Arduino arduino so my arduino UNO can communicate wirelessly with my windows 10 laptop.
It does not seem to work. I use the Arduino mode of mBlock to create a script and I noticed in the code that the SoftwareSerial libray is loaded as well as another library called MeSerial.
But I do not know what the MeSerial is, and it is never used in the code.

My questions are:
(1) what is MeSerial and how can I use it?
(2) If I connect the HC-05/06 to pins 1,2 of the UNO can I use the “send command” and “write line” blocks of the Communication extension to communicate with my laptop?
(3) Where can I find documentation for the extra blocks used in mBlock? I can not find any help pages expaning the funtionality of the blocks.
(4) Is there a way to use SoftwareSerial with pins other than 1 and 2 to communicate with my laptop through the HC-05/06 modules?

Any comments/suggestions are wellcomed.

Napoleon Maou

Please email to kevin@makeblock.cc directly to get solution if there is no one help to answer. Thanks

Hello,
I’m trying to use too a HC-06 bluetooth modules for a Arduino Uno.
I changed the baud rate to 115200 with AT commands.
I pair the HC06 module and my computer. It’ OK. And next I connect the Arduino board to mBlock software by bluetooth module.
But I can do nothing. The point of the Arduino extension turns green.

Did you receive information ?

Thank you for your help.
M. FREARD
Teatcher from France

Hi,

I have the same problem. I think we have to write a mblock extension for bluetooth HC-06 Arduino connection. I had already write some extensions for mblock sor I will try to do it and I will ask to you if it’s work or not. If it’s will be ok, I’ll put the code on GitHub (like this https://github.com/paulcoiffier/mblock_motor_extension)
Sorry for my english, I’m French.

Paul

Hello Bonjour

Have you the answer ? i’m looking for HC06 solution with an UNo board

Louis