Upload not working

HI Guys,

Running a coding and robotics business and like to use mblock to program my Otto’s that I print assemble and code. They use a nano.

Uploading works fine from some of my computers…but just doesn’t work on the 3 new HP computers I just bought. they are not the least powerful and have more memory etc than computers that do work. In fact my cheap ALDI 2GB RAM 32GB HD super slow machine works fine…

Yes I know how to connect the serial port select right board update firmware reset cache etc, etc. Reinstall try every version of mblock and online editor.

And sometimes these computers do upload but if they do it will take seriously 10 minutes

Just works on some computers and not others(or if it does it actually takes 10 minutes), Any suggestions?

Kind Regards

Iain

Some antivirus software slows down compilation a lot.

Thanks Andreas,

Great suggestion…I will give it a go off line with virus killer disabled and give some feedback when done

Cheers

Iain

Andreas…

You are a genius! McAfee is off and upload completed in 30 seconds!

Thanks again :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If anyone has similar problem with slow upload try this first…offline

Glad to hear your issue is resolved. Please keep an eye on mBlock 5 - it will support nano in the future, and the compiling speed will be MUCH faster.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.