Upload mode broadcast extension blocks

Hi.
I am Young, who is developing and running the “EzMaker” board.
I sent a request to software@makeblock.com on April 22 to use the upload mode broadcast extension block.
I haven’t gotten a reply yet, so I’m leaving a post on the forum, so I hope you check it out and give me a reply.
My hardware ID is “ezmaker_s1_maker_board”.
Below is the content of the mail I sent.

Hello.
I am Young who is making and managing EzMaker S1 devices.
I’ve created a broadcast block for the EzMaker S1 , but it’s not compatible with the sprite.
The EzMaker-S1 device is based on the Arduino UNO.
I’d like to add a broadcast extension block that is compatible with sprites on an EzMaker S1 device.
device id is “ezmaker_s1_maker_board”.
What should I prepare to add?
I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Hi ezmaker,

It is a good place to put your request because the answer interests me too. It happens that Makeblock falls into radio silence for a few days (Holidays, start to Telework, etc.). Usually, they don’t advertise too much but we will find that Tech_support responds to lots of messages.

Then you have your answer … (I think)

Good luck

Hi ezmaker, sorry that my colleague might be missing some emails cause there are too many of them. I just asked them to check with your email and keyword of EzMaker. I believe that you will be replied soon. Also sorry for the inconvenience of the period of Radio Silence cause we were on a long national vacation

Bingo I had to guess for the radio silence :grin:

Sorry about the inconvenience :sweat_smile: Actually we did put up a holiday notice banner in the forum but I think it’s not very obvious so not everyone saw it :pensive:

No problem, who doesn’t need a vacation;)

Thank you for your response.
I haven’t seen the holiday notice.:sweat_smile: I know you are having busy times. We also want to use the “Upload mode Broadcast” extension blocks. We hope that the review will be processed as soon as possible.:grin:

Thank you all the time for your kind response.

• Duplicated post - sorry I can´t delete

I send the equal request to my device today. Can you check too??

""tech_support7d

Hi ezmaker, sorry that my colleague might be missing some emails cause there are too many of them. I just asked them to check with your email and keyword of EzMaker. I believe that you will be replied soon. Also sorry for the inconvenience of the period of Radio Silence cause we were on a long national vacation

Sorry about the inconvenience :sweat_smile: Actually we did put up a holiday notice banner in the forum but I think it’s not very obvious so not everyone saw it :pensive:""

Hi guillermonestord, did you send email to that us? If there’s no reply until now, please send your email again to support@makeblock.com and we will help you there

Yes. I send again it now.

Thank so much.

When will you respond to my request?

Hi.
I am Young, who is developing and running the “EzMaker” board.
I sent a request to software@makeblock.com on April 22 to use the upload mode broadcast extension block.
I haven’t gotten a reply yet, so I’m leaving a post on the forum, so I hope you check it out and give me a reply.
My hardware ID is “ezmaker_s1_maker_board”.
Below is the content of the mail I sent.
Hello.
I am Young who is making and managing EzMaker S1 devices.
I’ve created a broadcast block for the EzMaker S1 , but it’s not compatible with the sprite.
The EzMaker-S1 device is based on the Arduino UNO.
I’d like to add a broadcast extension block that is compatible with sprites on an EzMaker S1 device.
device id is “ezmaker_s1_maker_board”.
What should I prepare to add?
I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Hi ezmaker, we just replied you via email, please check with your inbox

It’s now supported, please check:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.