Upload Error Makeblock on Google Chrome

I am getting an error message when attempting to upload a block-based code to my mBot Mega. The first several codes I uploaded worked just fine, but now I am getting an Arduino server timeout message when I attempt to upload.

I am using the web-based program on Google Chrome with a Chromebook. Any thoughts appreciated!

Are you connected to the right port? Or are you connected via Bluetooth? A little more info, please…

Using the USB port. This Chromebook only has one, so I know it’s the correct port. I can take some screenshots on Monday if that would be helpful.

Yes, please.

Here’s the error message. The group getting the error was able to successfully upload their code via a Windows laptop (so we know the robot is functioning properly), but we’re still having the problem with the Chromebook.

Have you given the app permission to access the USB Ports? If you are using the web version of mBlock (it appears so), try using the app (if it is available for Chromebook.).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.