Update mBlock 3 for 64bit mac version

As we know, for the next mac os (Catalina) all software must be in 64bit version, and the latest mBlock 3 (v 3.4.12) still in 32bit. So please update to 64bit.
Or someone please make hardware extension for arduino nano for mBlock 5.

NO. On Catalina mBlock3.4.12 is disabled. It not work.
please upgrade :disappointed_relieved:

Yup. Please upgrade to full 64gb!

Hi jalls & piersoft

We are sincerely sorry that we got incorrect info previously.
We have double confirmed with our engineer, unfortunately, it is true that mBlock3 doesn’t supported by the MacOS Catalina.
Currently, there is no plan to develop a 64bit mBlock 3 software. But we will develop a 64bit mBlock5 software, please keep an eye on it. Here is the link for downloadingcurrent mBlock5 software. Or you may use the web version mBlock5 temporarily.

Regarding the request of support Arduino nano on mBlock 5 software, the web version mBlock5 has supported the Arduino nano board. The next version mBlock 5 for PC will support this board too.@jalls

in mb5 there is no “robot” extension for Mbot …

What is the exact extension you need for mBot?

I’m talking about this extension

thanks!

In mBlock 5, the display and design are different from mBlock 3.
You can add mBot from device library, and add extension like makers’ platform to get more blocks for sensors and modules.

:+1: Thank you!

thanks, first of all.
Also mBlock5 have errors with mac Catilina.
Offline version, when i try to send to arduino the code , give many errors becouse arduino inside mblock5 is still 1.5 (32bits).

online version is ok

Will feedback to the product team who will check and improve it.

Should I throw my mBot because I have the newest OS? It’s ridiculous. Please update mBlock 3 to 64bit I can’t prepare lessons for my pupils. mBlock 5 is absolutely awful and does’t work with Catalina too.

Sorry for the issue, please try mBlock 5 online version temporarily.

Mira lo que he subido te puede interesar.
He conseguido que funcionen todos los programas pero através de VirtualBox en Catalina.