Unlock Wait, branch, condition levels In app

How can i unlock other levels on mblock mblockly app such as wait, branch and condition once obstacle detection on mbot is not working.
Due to this hardware issue my daughter cannot move on to other levels In the app.
Please help.
Regards

Hi Gilberto,
Sorry if any trouble caused. We cannot unlock any level if the previous levels don’t succeed.
May I know details of “obstacle detection is not working on mBot”?
And which level you are trying to play now?

My daughter had to stop in the first exercise which required obstacle detection, in the Wait Level.
Regarding the obstacle detection, I have tried at least 10 times, and it does not work. The mbot just keeps going forward.
What can I do? My daughter was really enjoying it, and now is frustrated…

Sorry if any inconvenience caused.
For this case, will you please check the ultrasonic module should be connected to port 3 tightly. Or we can use another RJ 25 cable to have a test. On ultrasonic module, one led light will be solid red when we turn on the mBot. If possible, please kindly take a short video for us about the issue. Thank you!

Thanks for the reply. It was not plugged In the correct port and it worked just fine.
Now I have a similar problem with the pick up sensor. It does not detect when I pick up or put it down.
How can i test if it is installed correctly?
Regards

Hi,
which sensor did you refer to by “pick up sensor”? What is the problem when you try to play with it. Appreciate your details.

My daughter is doing the exercise on the app, where you pick up the mbot and it lights up in red, and once you put it down it turns to blue.
But once we run the program it turns red immediately, before we pick it up and even after picking it up and putting down it keeps in red. So I believe that the sensor responsible for informing the up and down movement is not correctly installed or simply not working.
Please let me know if you need any specific detail.
Regards.

Hi Gilberto,
This pick up sensor depends on the line follower sensor. Please experiment on white map or light-colored desk. Before we pick it up, two led lights on line follower should be on. When we pick it up, the two leds on line follower sensor will be off. And it starts to perform the program. If you put it on black or dark desk, led lights on line follower sensor are off even it is not picked up, then you may see it performs the program before you pick it up.
If you still have the problem, please kindly take a short video of your issue.

Hello

I will test as you explained tonight, but before I would like to make sure that the installation is correct. Regarding the cables, the one plugged in the ultra sonic sensor in the front is plugged in port 3, and this one we are talking about should be plugged in which port?
Thanks in advance.

This one-Line follower module should be in port 2.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.