Unable to use default forever block on custom device and SPI.h Library

Hi everyone, i have to create a custom device on mBlock 5, it’s based on Arduino Mega2560.

I’m coping with a problem is i can’t use default forever block. Someone can help me ?? I don’t want to create other forever block, i want to use default block.

And other problem, i remember that SPI.h is one of the core library of Arduino. But why i can’t complie that on mBlock5 ??

Could I get some with that?

Thanks!!!

Hi duongthelongnv,

I’ve forward your question to the engineer, and please allow about two days for us to get the answer for you.

Best,

Allen

i had the same problem , im create a new forever block it was my solution , i’m just change branch to branch1 , but if you have other solution , let me now!

Hi duongthelongnv,

After confirming with the engineer, we’re sorry to say that at this moment, for creating new devices, user have to create every new block though those blocks seem to be default. But thanks for letting us know your need and request. This is probably the new feature that we will consider to provide in the future update.

For the SPI.h issue, please allow us some time to confirm and get back to you.

Best,

Allen

Hi epsilon11101,

Thanks for letting us know your confusion, please see my reply to another user above.

Best,

Allen

Thanks.
And hope to see your confirm about SPI.h soon
<3

Hi duongthelongnv,

After my consultation, I was told that SPI.h library is usable. Could you please give me more details about the issue or send me your extension file so we could help you out?

Best,

Allen

This is the error notification when i upload code into my device. I’m using Mega 2560.

and this is my extension file
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1248VaL8CGC0Tyqz_d3tAxafaqBk7j2CK

here is code that i uploaded to my device.

Thanks

Thanks, I’ll get back to you soon~

Hi duongthelongnv,

We’ve test this extension in the IDE, but it is working, like below:

Would you please try again and let us know whether it works?

Best,

Allen

i tried lots of time, but it doesn’t work. I also tried it on other computer, it still doesn’t make sense. :((

anyone is coping with my problem ??

emmmmmm, it’s quite weird. We’ve tested it both on PC and Web IDE, and it worked fine. Honestly I don’t really know what’s wrong in this case, at this moment :joy:

Can you try developing other extensions for now? Sorry for this inconvenience.

Best,

Allen

I tried my extension on Web IDE, it works fine. But when i use PC, it doesn’t work :’( i changed to other PC, it still doesn’t work, i don’t know the reason why.

Somebody can help me ?

Thanks

Hi there,
I’m trying to use SPI.h through an Adafruit library and am getting a similar error:

C:\Users\Daniel\mblock-avr\temp\build\inc\Adafruit_PCD8544.h:32:17: fatal error: SPI.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Failed to compile file inc/Adafruit_PCD8544.cpp
arduino build failed.

Was there a fix for this issue ?

Cheers

Hi Len316,

Is this error happens on mBlock PC? If so, our next PC version release around Jan 14th will fix this issue. Stay tuned.

Best,

Allen

Hi,

Sorry for the delay feedback, our next PC version release around Jan 14th will fix this issue. Stay tuned. Thanks again for your patience and support!

Best,

Allen