Unable control mBot Dacing Cat in the MakeBlock app

I have a mBot add-on pack servo pack and try assembly figure Dancing Cat.
I try to control dancing cat in the Expand of MakeBlock Mobile app.
When I try to adjust servo 0 to -100 or 100 and click “Welcome mode”. mBot auto move but cannot avoid an object and “arm” cannot swing.
After that, I click arrow but cannot control the moving of mBot, mBot only go forward. I had check Build and make sure I had to build like step guide in Mobile app.

Hi haltptit,
Have you reset default program for the mBot?
Make sure the battery is enough or you can only try totally new batteries and then test.
The RJ25 adapter is on port 4 and 9g servo is plugged in slot 2 of RJ 25 adapter.

I checked it.
mBot in the default program and battery enough to mBot move normally.
I had assembly mBot like the guide, RJ25 adapter is on port 4 and the 9g servo is plugged in slot 2 of RJ 25 adapter. Can you check control Dancing Cat in the MakeBlock app?

Hi haltptit,
Yes, I have tested it. That worked as it should be. So I was thinking how it work of your dancing cat. Also have you tested the main board-mCore? I mean instead of using it as dancing cat, other modules like its motors as below codes:
Can it move backward? Please take a video of that for me.

Yes, I have been tested. mBot can be move in this program and control normally in other programs: motor, lines follower module and avoid distance.
This it video I test you code:

https://drive(.)google.com/open?id=1sblLP33IpiNOm4vrbFRYdPx3a9PjKGXW

But Dancing cat function on Expand on MakeBlock app cannot control. This is video:
https://drive(.)google.com/open?id=1SeyDuRIsN8ANAB-Jj8GEsaBzYx8DVcAr

mBot cannot control “arm” and avoid distance on “welcome mode” + swing arm. I had assembly like guide.
Maybe Expand app faults. can you check it?

The video cannot be played, could you send it to stepahnie.wu@makeblock.com via https://transfer.pcloud.com/

can you check it, copy and remove ( ) to open link video driver

Unfortunately I got below error:

Sorry for make you get trouble to play video:

Video test you code:

Video try control servo:

I want say about Dancing Cat function faults in MakeBlock app. Can you self check control servo and play “Welcome mode” in Expand Dancing Cat?

Hello haltptit,
Thanks for the patience.

1. I tested in my side, everything is normal. I use mBot+Makeblock App 3.4.0+iPad.
    But your video shows the Dancing cat is not under control, I am thinking maybe someone has re-modified the codes. Please go to Design, tap the servo it will give you option: code, then it will show you the codes, also tap “welcome mode” to read the codes. Please take screen shots of the codes of “servo” and “welcome mode”. The second part may not be shown in one screen, you may minimize it and do screen shot. Every time we have "design"ed, it will give you option save or not save, when choose save, maybe your codes is different from before while you don’t know.
    Below are the codes of mine:

1. If the Ultrasonic sensor is not working still, here I sent you some guidance to test the sensor. Please pay attention to your email box.

I send you an email. Hope you check email. I have been uninstalled MakeBlock app and reinstall again but it still not works.
This is code from the servo and welcome mode.
I have been sent video test servo and video test ultrasonic. Can you reply email and tell me what can I to do?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.