Trouble using XY Plotter laser engraver with Benbox software

Hello, guys I am want to use Benbox software on my XY Plotter with laser engraver. Laser engraver works fine with the mDraw software (laser is getting power as indicate on the Orion board with blue LED near motor M2 output).
But when I use Benbox software laser dosen’t seem to get any power. (green LED near M2 output blinks for a moment when I enable laser in the software)
(firmware used on Orion boared when using Benbox software is makeblock-328p-20150606.hex)

It looks to me that i might be using wrong firmware. Any ideas on how to solve this?

I use software from this link: http://download.makeblock.com/XY%20Plotter%20V2.0%20User%20Guide%20DownLoad%20Pack(English).zip

When using Benbox you have to switch the wires on the orange connector.

Changing the polarity of the laser did help me to resolve the issue. And I had been able to burn black and white images.
Thanks.

Now I am having trouble printing this Iron man image in shaded gray. I am using these settings:

What settings would be best for burning shaded gary image?
Thanks.

Hi poviliukas20,

Please paste your print result for this iRon man image.
You may try the default settings on Benbox software:

I have used your suggested settings and as you can see from the image results are great. (printed horse instead of Iron man)

Thanks.