Tray is stuck

Cant remove it by puling, what am I missing?

you can check on your tray to see if any screw has been locked the tray.

I need help with this as well, It seems the tray is locked and I cannot locate any place to unlock it. Also in the documentation sent to me by Xtool, it says you can remove the honeycomb and engrave cylinders, I cannot work out how to do this either.

Thanks

You can remove the tray by removing 2 screws first. Have a look for 2 black screws facing downward between the honeycomb and the case.

Thanks

I found the two screws and have managed to slide out the tray now and clean at least. Next is to remove the honeycomb. I removed the 2 gold coloured screws at the end of the runner and thought this would release it, but no. In the documentation I was sent by Xtool it showed you could laser cylindrical objects once you have removed the honeycomb. The cutout is there under the honeycomb to place the object. I’ll work it out.

good job! I didn’t remove the honeycomb yet. please let me know how it goes.

there are 2 small plates inside slideway,you can remove that 2 small plates then you can remove honeycomb.

Thanks I got your email, I also removed those 2 small plates but the honeycomb still won’t move or slide out. Are the plates shown in your picture at the front by the drawer?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.