Tere, väike probleem

Ma ei sa vajutada “UUENDA PÜSIVARA” kui kasutan
2.4GHz jadaliidest pildi link on all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vl8Ig67l4OxAfn5i9JgSPZaFQX3IQ6uI/view?usp=sharing

Aitäh, abi eest!!

Hi,

I’m finding that I need to use the following sequence to send commands over WiFi/Bluetooth:

1. Connect the USB cable.
  2. Use the Connect->Serial menu item to connect to the robot.
  3. Upgrade firmware.
  4. Reset default program.
  5. Power down robot
  6. Disconnect the USB cable
  7. Power up robot
  8. Wait 5-10 seconds

For robots with the WiFi module:

1. Use the Connect->Serial 2.4G menu item to connect to the robot (should result in the mBlock title bar saying that you are connected)

For robots with the Bluetooth module:

1. Use the Connect->Serial Port->Makeblock-ELET-xxxx menu item to connect to the robot (should result in the mBlock title bar saying that you are connected)

Be aware that to disconnect from the USB cable, WiFi module, or Bluetooth module you will need to go to that item in the Connect menu and click it to unselect the connection.

The reason for the Upgrade Firmware/Reset Default Program sequence is that each version of mBlock is slightly different and therefore it is important to use the firmware associated with the version of mBlock that you are running. The “firmware” interprets the commands sent to the robot and executes them.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.