Speed Setting

What is the speed at 100% ?

thanks

Hi Joerghmaier, can you be more specific? Actually I’m not sure how to understand the question

the speed in the software is only in percent. But what means the in mm/sec.

is possible to defocus the the laser ?

if I want to engrave acryl . if i only engrave I have much more setting features …
if cut and engrave much less .

why ?

I don’t think the translate is the right, my friend, I still cannot get your point. You can describe the question in your own language and I will use the Google Translator

I have the same question!

@tech_support since the speed settings are shown as a percent ( % ) only, we have no way of knowing what actual speed we are using. We want to know, is the minimum and maximum ‘actual’ speed.

Is 0% = 0 mm/s (millimeters per second), and 100% = 300 mm/s ??

what i found out is
100% 600mm/sec

Hi thetattoolady,

We are confirming with our RD engineers and will let you know asap.

Hi thetattoolady,

Here is the explanation for the speed setting:
For the laserbox first generation and laserbox pro. The maximum cutting speed is 4000mm/min and the maximum engraving speed is 16000mm/min. In the laserbox software, if you set the cutting speed as 50%, then the actual cutting speed is 4000mm/min *50%=2000mm/min; If you set the engraving speed as 50%, then the actual engraving speed is 16000mm/min * 50%=8000mm/min.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.