Robot Gripper and Auriga and mblock

Hello i have this configuration :

• MotherBoard Auriga Makeblock
  • MeDualMotor
  • Robot Gripper

I connect RobotGripper on MeDualMotor and MeDualMotor on Auriga like you can see :

But i don’t find the right command in makeblock :

• i use mBotRanger for devicel ibrary (because it’s the same motherboard)
  • i tried “encoder motor Port 1 slot 1 clockwise rotates xxx at power yyy” : nothing. same with slot 2…
  • With the other commands with Port 1 (DCMotor, Encoder Motor, Stepping Motor), i don’t have the possibilitie to choose wich slot i want to use…

Do you know where i am wrong ?
Best regards

This is DC motor for driving the gripper, so select the below blocks:
Also, the two slot and two ports on the driver should be matched:

Hello,

First thank you for your answser.
You right it’s a DC motor !

I am not sure to well undertand “Also, the two slot and two ports on the driver should be matched” :

• i have to connect another DC motor on the other slot because it’s walk only if the two ports are used ?
  • Other meaning ?

Best regards

What I mean is J1 controls M1 and J2 controls M2. If we connect port 1 to J1 and have motor in M2, I am afraid it won’t work.

Good evening,

You’re right sorry i forget that MeDualMotor have 2 ports !

But netherless i still have problem…

I tried this connection :

And these commands :

It doesn’t work…
I tried the other ports of the Auriga : nothing
I tried the other port and slot of the MeDualMotor… nothing again…

And the gripper works : when i tried with the motor ports of the auriga or the mbot it’s ok…

But it’s not that i want because of course i need these connections for the true motors and because pins are not exactly the ggod one for the connection Gripper…

Do you know why with meDualmotor it doesn’t walk ?

Best regards

As you tested online, you have to: update firmware for the Auriga, then connect battery for the Auriga. USB cable only offers 5V which is not enough for the motor (Gripper).

Hello,

I tried with the battery : it’s ok. thank you very much !!!

Best regards

Congratulations~

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.