RGB Line Follower Learning Process

Hi there,

I am using an RGB Line Follower.

http://learn.makeblock.com/en/rgb-line-follower/

I already followed the learning process as discussed in the link above. I find it difficult to set the background (black) and the line (white). Does the reflection of the background colors affect the learning process? I observe a shadow in the platform. The following happens whenever I do the learning process:

1. Adjusting the color of the supplement lamps. (I do not know the difference between using either red, green or blue lights).
  2. Learning the background color. (If I placed the RGB sensor on top of a black surface for the background, it cannot learn the color. All of the RGB1-4 LED indicators are turned off.)
  3. Learning the line color. (I cannot proceed to this step because the black background color learning process is not successful.)
  4. Testing. (Whether the color is white or black, all RGB1-4 LED indicators are off).

Please advise on what is the alternative action for the learning process.

Please offer more details:
What is the map you used? Could you take a video to show the performance?
For white line and black background, no difference when using red, blue or green as supplement lamps.
Have you tried to set white as background and black as line? Will it be successful?
What is the kit you bought?
When did you purchase it? And where did you purchase it?

Hi @tech_support,

Thanks for the quick response.

I am using the map for the MakeX.

I tried interchanging the colors. White as background and black as the background and it was successful.

I purchase the complete set of MakeX Add-on just this month.

Thanks,

Cris

For this case, I did send you an email. Please refer to my email (stephanie.wu@makeblock.com)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.