Request to Enable Upload Mode Broadcast Extension for Published Device

Can the technical support from mBlock enable the extension: “Upload Mode Broadcast” for my published device?

Device ID: ladybugv1a

You have to make it yourself or have someone make it for you. I might try to make one. Also, mention @tech_support.

I’ve been searching almost the whole forum in order to make a custom device to interact with mBlock in a better way, however, the problem now is a lack of resources and information on building more extensions.

@tech_support

I also asked tech support to add the “common_uno” device I developed, but to no avail. As a result, I had to create my own extension based on the “Serial Broadcast” extension. You can ask the developers of Series Broadcast to add a new device. A feature of the Serial Broadcast extension is that you need to additionally download and install the “Serial Broadcast PC” application on your computer.

Thanks for sharing, however in our case we have to stick to only one software which is mblock, therefore I’m still looking for solution. Really hope that @tech_support able to enable the current Upload Mode Broadcast to our device.

I am a moderator. I am currently working on adding the “Upload Mode Broadcast” extension for your device. It will be 1–3 weeks. I’ll let you know when it’s done. Thanks!