Replacement Laser Tube

I live in the United States which makes it a challenge to get information and parts for my Laserbox Pro. Does the Laserbox Pro take any 40w laser tube? If so, how long and what diameter does this laser tube need to be? If not, does anyone know where I can buy a replacement laser tube that I can pay for in US dollars?

Hello Cpaige, may I ask that where did you buy the Laserbox from?

I bought it from xtool.com

Got it. Please tell us the reason that you want to change the laser tube and your order ID to support@makeblock.com , we will be there for you ASAP

I don’t want to change the laser tube. I just want to buy an extra one for when the one I have in my Laserbox is no longer usable.

Hi Cpaige, I just checked and was told that at the moment laser tube is not available to be sold separately, cause the transportation of it could be a problem, but we are working on it. All users who ordered Laserbox from xTool will get an email once we fixed the problem and laser tube can be ordered separately in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.