Reading files from a novapi board

Thank you for reading my questions.
My project is to use novapi to control a servomotor and aim to get the value of voltage and current, and meanwhile, I want to write a file to record the value. The problem is that when I code “csvfile = open(‘file.csv’, ‘a+’)” it turns out to be that the file will be saved in novapi board but not in my computer. It seems that the code is operated by novapi when the code is uploaded to the device, so the file will be saved in the novapi.
To reach my goal, I think I can either read the file in novapi or make the file saved in my computer. But how can I make it ?
Thanks for any reply!!

Hey, I’m currently researching your issue. If I don’t respond within 7 days, mention me as @Best_codes to get my attention.

OK, thanks

I’ve determined that there probably isn’t a way to read files from a device. However, I’m not sure of all NovaPi’s capabilities, so I think it is likely that you can use and include library to read files from and SD card using something like this:
https://www.robotshop.com/products/micro-sd-storage-module

Hope that helps.

Ok,I will try in this way. Thanks a millon! :slight_smile:

No problem!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.