Ranger does not moves with tracks on

… but it moves without tracks, i.e. wheels rotates when engines start to work. And when I put the trucks on wheels either does not move at all or moves just for a second and then stops. It seems the tracks are too tight. I only today had build Ranger for the first time and the batteries are completely new. I tried to reduce the tension and move the drive wheels forward by one hole but in this case the tension was too loose and Ranger dod not move too.

I wound up having to move the tension wheel to loosen up the treads to get mine moving. Where the instructions show installed the tension wheel in the middle hole, I moved mine up to the next hole above that one and that seemed to be the correct spot where the treads are free enough to move but not overly loose.

Hope this helps.

Chuck

Thank you for the advice. I solved the problem by replacing the batteries. And now I wonder how often I will replace them because I have bought previous batteries just yesterday and they have worked three hours maximum.

I got rechargeable LiOn batteries for mine. The upfront expense is a bit more but they pay for themselves over the long run.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.