Question: how to get accelerometer data from me 3-axis acc and gyro

Hi,
I’m trying to program a self balancing Robot with your Ultimate 2.0 Kit, which works without an app. I tried to rewrite your Code given in FirmewareMegaPi.ino so it would force the balance mode, which was ‘successful’ but the result is an unstable bot, which does not balance itself out. For some reason it never goes into speed compute. So i started to write it myself from scratch, but I need the accelerometer data. Is there a function to get this data or is it already fused with the gyro data when i call the getAngle() function?

Scratch/mBlock cannot do that, you are suggested to use Arduino, here is the makeblock-liabrary for your reference.

Hi,
thanks for the answer. I looked trough your link and in you example (FirmwareMegaPi.ino) you you say the angle_speed is MeGyro.getAngle(Y). So does that mean the DMP already fused the data when i call getAngle()? And if so which filter is used complementary or kalman ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.