Published device name wrong

My Published device name is wrong, I’ve checked my device name and device ID, however after it is published the device name shown Arduino Uno.

My device name is: Lady Bug v1-RoboForce
device id: ladybug_v1

can anyone tell me how to solve this?

Go to your device, then change up the version:

Change the name, not the ID:

Click save:

Click “Publish Service” then “Device Management”:

Click on your device, then click “Update Version” in the upper right corner:

Click on the option that appears (Note: The option won’t appear if the version hasn’t been changed yo higher value since the last update or if the device ID has been changed.):

After that, give some version details and click “OK”:

Wait for the device to be sent to mBlock for moderation:

If your device update has been accepted, you will see this:

Restart mBlock PC or look on ide.mblock.cc for your device to see if it updated.

Thanks for your time,
Best_codes

Yes the name is correct as mentioned on the post. However the name appears wrongly.

Have you restarted mBlock and clicked the update button? (Or plus button) Also in the second picture, there is an update that is still in review… It has to be approved for the cover to update.

In fact, the update is mainly to fix some bugs, from the first version I’ve already checked many times to make sure the name is correct. also tried to search my published device using a different computer, but it is still showing Arduino Uno :sweat_smile:

Hmm… :confused:

Btw the mblock team has responded to me, I think it’s the translation problem.

Currently I only hope they able to improve the speed of review our update version, because I’m just about to start selling our own device, and quite many updates to be release.