Project idea list

Hi everyone,
I recently bought a Codey Rocky to program a few fun stuff with it.
I find the robot and the software well done. The only thing that is lacking is a more extensive challenge idea list.

After having done the one that can be found there: Codey Rocky Example, my last idea is to create a line following program.

After that I don’t see what to do, I lack imagination. I’m sure that I’m not the only one, That’s the main reason why I think it is important that a topic is created where people can come and explain to everyone what they have been doing with Codey Rocky, to share ideas and help people like me find new ways to have fun with their Robot!

Please give all of your idea with as much detail, it could also be done under the form of a challenge.

Cheers

Hello Cheers,

There is plenty to do but it depends on your level and your interest:

1. Russian Roulette: Select a random digit between 1 and 10. Player 1 presses A to have the program generate a number. If it is identical = Boummm. Otherwise, player 2 presses the B button so that the program generates a number.

2. Adaptive Cruise Control: Advance to 0 plus (distance divide by one digit). As a result, the codey rockey will revive and even stop when there is an obstacle ahead.

3. Remote control: Add a sognore alarm when the robot moves backward.

It would be necessary to know a little more about you. Age, do you have Codey and Rockey … do you have Neurons? or Lego Technic?

Hi,
I’m 29 and had some basic coding background in Python and Matlab during my engineering studies. I bought Codey and Rocky. Right now I don’t have any add-ons such as Neurons or the Bluetooth dongle.

I’m trying to teach my girlfriend a bit of coding with Codey Rocky. For this reason I would like a little bit of every level.

The goal of this post was really to create an extensive list of idea for every level and every add-ons that anyone with whatever age, background could come and find interesting and challenging idea to have fun with.

Thanks for the ideas you already gave!
Although, if I’m being honest, I’m not sure to understand what you meant with the 2nd and 3rd. Is there a way to measure distance with the sensor array?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.