Questions about the new mBot 2 (Neo)
1. IR remote control
For the device expansions, the mBlock5 IDE also offers an IR expansion:
- Is this available?
- What does it costs?
- Is the IR remote control of the mBot V1.1 supported?
- Is it supported by mBlock5 / microPython in terms of software?
2. TFT LCD display
The Makeblock 2.4" TFT display from the mBot 1 is no longer supported. Will there be an alternative for the mBot 2? If yes: When?
3. Category display in mBlock 5:
- What is the difference between “Show str to x y” and show labelx to x y "?
- The screen is cleared each time when these two blocks are output! For example, how can I get the text “Hello” and
the text “World” is displayed at position 101: 56? I think this is a BUG and not a feature.
4. A menu with four options is displayed in the CyberPi’s home menu. The currently active option is highlighted in blue.
How can I realize this in my own sketch? Where can I view the program of the Home-Menu source as an mBlock script or in mircroPython?