Problems with Android Bluetooth connection

Hey guys my Codey just arrived and I’d like to connect it with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SM-T280) with Android 5.1.1 through the Android App but it just keep failing to connect.
I tried on my Moto G4 smartphone and everything is working fine but I realy don’t want to use my smartphone to do this.

Any help?

Hi heathz,
Would you please check more information about this case?
Which App you downloaded? Makeblock?
Can the galaxy tab detect its bluetooth signal? How about searching its Bluetooth signal manually?
Try to restart the robot, as well as the Tab;
Make sure Codey is fully charged;
Try to connect Codey to PC with USB, go to mBlock 5, do reset default program;
Few customers feedback that turning on GPS makes a difference, so please also give it a try.

I tried the Makeblock and the mBlock…
The galaxy finds the codey but fails to connect using the apps or directly through the galaxy
Already did restart both… multiple times
Yes, it’s fully charged
Reseted to the default program but no success yet
turnning on the GPS did not make difference here

Sorry for the problem caused. I am afraid this tab is little bit old. We confirmed that this Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SM-T280) uses Bluetooth 4.0 protocol. While Codey requires Bluetooth 4.2 protocol. Some big companies like Samsung, they may use their own Bluetooth protocol instead of Standard Bluetooth protocol, which cause some compatibility issue among devices from other company.

Well, this is what I didn’t want to hear but thank you very much for the support.

:handshake:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.