Problems during instalation of mBlock 5 on PC windows

Hi,
i can’t finish the instalation of mBlock 5 on my PC (Windows 10 Home). At the end of instalation this screen apears.

Have you got any idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Filip

Just guessing, but do you have administrator privileges? That’s the usual reason for registry key creation failure.

I tried also with administrator privileges. It doesn’t help. Do you have any other ideas?

Not right off. I don’t use Windows much, so the only other thing I can think of might be where it is trying to be installed.

@tec_support, any other ideas?

I am not quite sure, I was trying to check the error code 1450 and nothing related. Is it possible caused by some antiviruses or firewall setting?
Also try to set the computer into safe mode, then install the mBlock 5 and restart computer back to normal mode.
By the way, have you tried another computer if you happen to own one, same error?

Dear tech_support,
many thanks for your tips. Unfortunately, even in the safe mode with turned off firewall still appears the same error. This problem occurs only on my son’s computer (brand new Acer Predator with Windows 10 Home). On my own PC, also with Windows 10 Home, mBlock5 works fine.

I will be thankful for any other ideas.

Well that is strange. Is is possible that computer may have any special setting? You may check with the Acer support.
And have you test to install other software?