Problem mbot Ranger with mblock blockly androido

Hello,

we have just gotten our mBot Ranger and cannot make it work with the mBlock Blockly on an android tablet (Samsung Tab A).

When we open the Makeblock app you can make the robot move however you want, but when we switch to the mBot Blockly and we follow the Story to get familiar with the app it just wont move.

on the very first program it says “Hola, soy mBot”… I dont knowif it is ment to say “mBot Ranger”.

We have downloaded the mBlock app with the Panda but apparently that one is only for the Codey.

I hope you can help us out to resolve this issue, as the Ranger is far too pricey to be used as a mere RC gadget.

We just installed the mBlock Blockly on an IPhone and the IOS version of the app work perfect, but on our son’s Android device or mine it just won’t work.

It would seem that the app has not been updated to work under Android 10 yet.

Base on your description it seems that your mBot Ranger can works properly in all your devices,but only cannot give right response while using your son’s Samsung Tab A and your own Tablet,can you share a detail video to this mail address:support@makeblock.com,I need the detail behavior to check the reasons and give you solution accordingly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.