Out Power set at 8% in settings... what does it mean?

Out Power set at 8% in settings… what does it mean ?

Do we need to change it ? What is the impact ?

Thank you !

Hi PascalLevesque,
Actually I’m not sure about the issue, could you please send me a screenshot of the error message?
Also please share me the model of your robot.
Thanks.

Take a close look at the categories that @PascalLevesque has attached to this topic. Apparently it’s a topic about laserbox.

And I think @PascalLevesque probably talking about this image.

Yes, you’re right !! This option is in the settings of LaserBox software !

At first, I had some performance problem with my unit. But, after cleaning laser head, it was a lot better !

But, I would like to know if we need to change this settings (15% max, 8% default)

Hi PascalLevesque,
Out power refers to the minimum duty cycle of laser emission. The laser isn’t emitted continuously but at intervals in a specific cycle. The fraction of time of laser emission during a cycle is duty cycle. When the duty cycle is lower than a certain value, the lasers fail to come out. Out Power allows you to set the minimum duty cycle to ensure the normal laser emission. After Laserbox operates for a long time, a certain level of power loss occurs. In this case, increase Out Power to offset the loss.
NOTE: Adjust Out Power only when the laser emission goes wrong.
By the way, this settings related to the offline working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.