New Firmware Update

Hi, I have just updated the Laserbox firmware. Can you @tech_support please provide a change log for the new version? Regards, Gregor

Latest Laserbox firmware version 40.02.020.00 features:

1. Upgraded circle barcode recognition algorithm, improving the accuracy of auto material recognition
  2. Improved red pen and black pen recognition algorithm, improving the using experience of Bring Sketch to Life
  3. CRC verify saved in MCU program, making OS even reliable
  4. Optimized Open-Cover Protection, improving safety

Thank you for the information! The firmware update did not solve the problem about the filter unit. Can you tell me more about how you will handle the filter problems in the future? It’s not possible to exchange the filter every 15-20 working hrs in my opinion.

Sorry to tell you that there’s not a result about the filter now, but our team is now working on it. There’s not a lot of information about the progress at the moment but we will let you know

hi works without filter just open the purifier every 2/3 days and wipe the inside !

thank you, had to switch to that, because the new filters didn’t arrive yet and the laserbox stops working for a second every time I use it, I have to go there and press the button for a second time. then the smoke didn’t get sucked out of the machine good enough.

ok… laserbox is working fine without filter now over 2 weeks !

I didn’t even buy the purifier or filter, one workaround for you is to tell the software not to talk to the purifier. That can be done in settings/device/detection/purifier. I’m not sure if that would disable the purifier coming on during cutting or not though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i still leave it on as it takes the smoke out much quicker
About the settings/device/detection/purifier it doesn’t disabled the unit sorry to say!
go to tech menu (i call it!!) Ctrl+f1 to stop purifer etc. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.