I really want to dive deeper into the makeblock world, but unfortunatly going further as using the app or the mblock5 software is very confusing, because a lot of changes in the product were made and many official online tutorials and docs are clearly outdated. Dear makeblockteam, please work on this!
I hope someone can help me out here:
What i have:
- Ultimate 2.0 set incl. the Bluetooth v1 adapter (the rather new adapter with 6 pins - not! the old one on port 5)
- Makeblock Bluetooth Dongle 4.0
- Makeblock 5 and Arduino IDE
- WIndows PC
- Livemode with Mblock 5 (Zigzag Driver emulates COM-Port)
- I can connect to this emulating Bluetooth COM-Port by using Arduino IDE or other terminal programs
What doesn’t work:
- I can’t send and receive commands after connecting to that port over arduino ide
In the online documentation, i could only find libraries and example code for the old mBluetooth adapter, like here: http://learn.makeblock.com/en/me-bluetooth-moduledual-mode/
In the only lmakeblock ibrary package i could find, it is also only implemented for the old bluetooth adapter. That can’t work, because of this command:
The old bluetooth adapter was on port 5, but as far as i see i can’t initialize the “new” bluetooth adapter v1, because it is not available over a port command.
So what i like to know:
- Is it possible to initialize the bluetooth adapter v1 over Arduino IDE?
- If yes, what is the command?
- If not: Is the only way to solve the problem using a non Makeblock bluetooth adapter, which is freely programmable and compatible to the Arduino MegaPi?
I hope someone can help me here.