Need guidance for two M-bot Ranger communicating to each other

Hi There,

I got two m-bot ranger , wondering if these two bots can communicate to each other. any expert advice much appreciate thanks in advance

Regards
D

Sorry, only mBot support that. Ranger doesn’t.
We need the below blocks:
Here is an example, mBot A:
mBot B:

You talked about Mbot “Ranger” not Mbot
The example given by support doesn’t work with “Ranger” !
The block “send mBot’s message” wich correspond to sendind infrared message is not avaliable for Ranger

Thanks for the correction.

Dear Experts ,

Appreciate your response , so does that mean there no function available for two or three ranger to work in coordination. I need work on project where I can leverage multiple ranger to work in coordination and exchange a command like peer to peer coordination

Cheers
D

Seems to be impossible to send IR message with scratch from Ranger board. You can just listen signal.
I recently developped un project to coordinate 2 boards with IR messages (please see show-case “ranger dual brain”) by it works with Mbot board sending message to Ranger board.

It’s possible to communicate between 2 auriga board by another “roots” way , like sending sound, light or contactors but it’s not accurate … maybe the best way to do is to use Wifi module but I can’t help you, sorry !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.