My friend can not add his own extension to mBlock

Hello,
WIth a coworker we are trying to create our own extension on mBlock 5.1.0 and he’s got a problem for import his extension on his computer. So I’ve tryed to add his extension and i’v got no problem.
I join a picture from his computer

Do you have the name of the extension ??? or information ??
ttt
it’s for the device: Arduino Uno?

PS I can see that you don’t see any extension and it’s not normal.

It’s just an extension wich he has create and his extension works on my computer with mBlock 5.
Also, i tryed to create a little extension wich works on my computer and send to him . He has tryed to add to his mBlock 5 and it didn’t work.

When he’s waiting a few minute the others extensions appears.

I don’t know why he’s got a prohibited meaning icon when he want to add my extension or his extension.

On the extension side, it’s starting to be too complex. I hope makeblock will pinpoint the problem quickly

Hi cho7,

Sorry for the delay, has the issue solved now?
If not, could you take a picture for the prohibited meaning icon got when add the extension on your coworker’s computer?
Besides, have you tried close the anti-virus software or fireware?

I encountered a few problems when trying to use my own extension in mBlock 5.1.0, but they worked fin with 5.2.0, maybe you could upgrade? It think the extensions are only fully compatible with the latest version of mBlock. Does your extension work in the preview version?

Hi, why not just use the latest version 5.2.0.
I mean why you want to use the preview version of mBlock?