My bluetooth in mbot doesnt work (urgent) till may 20

I need help to connect mbot to pc mblock 5 and 3 i tried reinstalling the drivers and tried and still didnt work i believe that once i had removed the bluetooth module in mbot
and put it again properly it blinks like normal but still doesent work and please help as soon as possible it is very urgent for makex submission till may 20 in 2021

Hi Rayan, have you tried to update the firmware? What’s the status of the LED light of the Bluetooth module on your mBot?

yes i did update it again and again from factory to online the status is blinking means not connected

If the Bluetooth module blinks, it means the Bluetooth is not connected, that’s the right status. What do you mean by it didn’t work?

i mean that it blinks (the led in the module) but still cant connect it even shows in my computer bluetooth but not in mblock 5 or 3

Actually the Bluetooth module on mBot is designed for mobile phones. Mobile phones always come with a standard Bluetooth version while Bluetooth protocols and standards vary across different computers. Only a small portion of computers have the matching version. To ensure users better experiences, we currently don’t support connecting Makeblock products via the computer’s self-contained Bluetooth. So we would recommend our users to connect via USB cable rather than Bluetooth connection. If you really want to control it wireless, you can check out our Bluetooth dongle: https://www.makeblock.com/accessories/bluetooth-dongle

thanks but i was looking ways to fix it for free because once i bought mbot bluetooth worked fine now it isnt im pretty sure its upto the bt drivers because bt worked in an old windows 10 version now I changed it to bt 4.0

driver

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.