Motors not working

Hello, I have been using mbot Ranger in my class for 2 years. We have 12 mbot Ranger in our classroom. All rangers motors are not working. I was using with USB, batteries and lipo batteries. And they were working fine last year. But this year, all of them not working anymore. Other codes for LEDs, sound, ultrasonic sensor etc. are working fine but motors not.

I’ve updated firmware, I’m using mblock 5 or mblock 3. Still not working. And also using the Android app, still the same. I think it is about software or sth. Because it doesn’t make any sense that all of them not working at the same time. I would appreciate if you help me. Thanks.

Hello yudumozkan,
That is strange. In my side, both mBlock 5 and mBlock 3 work with Ranger.
Have you ever tried with another computer? Or reinstall the software?
If you have test video, please kindly send it to me.

Thank you for your reply. I will send you a video today. Because i have tried with another computer too. In my school i use Windows and im using Mac at home. And also i have tried with my Samsung Note 8 with mblock app. Still not working at all. There was an additional ranger kit at home, i rarely use it and it doesnt work too :frowning:

I haven’t received any video, have you sent it to stephanie.wu@makeblock.com?

Aynı problem bende de var çözüm bulundu mu size

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.