Modules for Inventors Kit

Good morning,

I’ve recently purchased the inventors kit from Amazon for my daughter and she is loving it. I notice there was a Kickstarter campaign that had a lot of different modules not in the Inventors kit.

What are the plans for the sale of these additional blocks? i cant seem to find any solid plan for them at present, and it seems that there is no progress past those that were early enough to jump on the Kickstarter campaign?

I’d really like to buy some additional modules, but this seems to be an impossible task?

Kind regards

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

I hope that Makeblock will answer your question because I participate in a Kickstarter that is compatible with block Neurons

Codey Rocky

I have the big kit Neuron but I would like to add the blocks I use the most.
The availability of Neuron blocks on Amazon would probably help sell more Codey Rocky.

Le block Neuron, c’est pour quand sur Amazon.ca ???

Hi gavinb80,

There is plan to sell more neuron blocks recently, please keep an eye.

Thanks for the reply, is it at least possible to purchase the servo motors and funny touch cables?

Hi Gavinb80,

Makeblock will answer for the purchase of the two items you ordered.

Why do you want cables for the Funny Touch?

Is it because they are not long enough?
Is it because they are broken?

Depending on your need, there may be other more appropriate solutions. What do you want with your Funny Touch block? Personally, I love this block. I can cut cables (not originals), extend them or even double them inexpensively

Example: TNT

Hi ya,

My daughter ( 7yrs old ) took the set to school to show her teacher and the funny touch cable was misplaced so I was hoping to get a set with the right connector on. If it had a different type of connector I might have been able to just new cables but I don’t think I have / can get the connector on these cables
Gav

Hi gavinb80,

I understand and this is the main reason why I am afraid to bring my kit to school. It is a kit specially made to present because it is magnetic but it remains fagile. If we could buy spare parts or find out how to fix some physical problems then I could consider the Neuron kits as the mBot (easier to repair).

It seems that the connector is special. I did not find a connector that works in electronics stores. If Makeblock directs us to a standard connector that works with the Neurons, it would be easy to create our own cables or even repair them. Currently, I found a Jumper Câble for electronic boards. With 4 clips that enter the block Funny Touch, it works but it’s pretty unstable.
jumper

Good luck because the block is unusable without cable.

Hi gavinb80,

There is servo motor, but no funny touch cable available for sell individually.
While, we have provided the Crackel’ s suggestion to the neuron team, they will consider it.

Hi tec_support,

Could we have the specifications for the connector or the supplier?
err

Point A is specific to MakeBlock but Point B should be standard?

Thank you

Try with a 4-PIN JST SH connector

Hi Crackel,

Here is a link provide more spec info for the Part B of the cable connector to you for reference.
Sorry that we only have this link contains both English and Chinese, but you may still be able to read it with the translate software.