Mgiraffe Fan2 Mulfunction

Hi, There, I am setting up m new 3D printer and there is a problem with Fan2, after power on, only Fan1 is on and Fan2 is off. Here is my debug processs:
1)I swap the two fans and now fan1 doesnt work on Fan2 connectors, and Fan2 work on Fan1 connectors. Obviously there is no problem with both fans themselves.
2) Another thing I noticed that Fan1 just such in air to the printer module and fan it out downward, not sure what are the functions for fan1 and fan2.
3)I checked the connection shield board and realized that Fan1 should be always on since the two connectors for Fan1 is GND and VC(12V), while for Fan2, the two connectors are marked as 23 and VC. it seems Fan2 is in someway controlled by the main board.
4) After that, I loaded a 3D gcode file and try to do printing simultion with only LCD and Fans connected to the main boards, after waiting for 5 mins, still fan1 is on and fan2 is off, if fan2 is controlled by mainboards, in some stage, it should be on but so far I didnt see it.

Do anyone else experienced this problem before? and suggestion? or is it possible an hardward problem?

----Ted