mElephant is Broken down

Hi:
I need your helping
The board of my mElephant 3d printer is Broken down and did not find one to buy it.
I brought RAMPS 1.4 Shield and Arduino Mega.
I compiled the 3. Marlin (SH1106 Npanel,T6.5,Lead 3).zip and write to Arduino…
The Machine is working but configuration is not same.
Example: Acceleration is more, Feed rate is more, the distance less than i give Gcode.
PLZ:
I need configuration for mElephant no coupling.
And i want to know “Microstepping” for each driver X Y Z E
is 1/16 or not

Hi abo.alnoor.tec,

Sorry there is no configuration file available for the 3D printer. While the marlin firmware for mElephant is open source, you can check the configuration from the source code.

As for the Microstepping of each driver, it is 1/16 as you can see in the configuration file of the marlin firmware.
Since the original motherboard pin connection is very complicated, it is difficult to judge the cause of the issue with the current main board. Hope you can figure it out!

Hi tec_support,
Thank you for your replay and then
Can you give me a copy of Marlin firmware has configuration for mElephant no coupling? because
the firmware is default.
If not i need some configuration for mElephant :

HOMING_FEEDRATE
DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT
DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE
DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION

DEFAULT_ACCELERATION
DEFAULT_RETRACT_ACCELERATION
DEFAULT_TRAVEL_ACCELERATION
DEFAULT_XYJERK
DEFAULT_ZJERK
DEFAULT_EJERK

I need too
Pitch for timing belt
Pitch for Z screw
gear ratio of the extruder

I am sorry for my question but my work stooped.

Best Regards

Hi abo.alnoor.tec,

Attachment is the Marlin firmware for mElephant no coupling.3. Marlin (SH1106 Npanel,T6.5,Lead 3).zip (1.3 MB)

You should be able to find some configuration in the configuration.h file.

For the parameters for Pitch for timing belt,Pitch for Z screw, gear ratio of the extruder, we can’t find the info for it any more since the mElephant has been discontinued for a long time.