MeAudioPlayer

Hi!
I bought a MeAudioPlayer, but - contrary to the descriptions - I can’t find it among the Arduino IDE MakeBlockDrive examples. So I can’t try it without a program.
Development environment: Arduino IDE v.1.8.16, Makeblock Libraries v.3.27, motherboard MeAuriga (Mega 2560).
What to do? I look forward to your suggestions.

Can you provide the purchase link about this product,thankyou.

I ordered from a webshop in Croatia: https: //ardubotics.eu/en/. I enclose the confirmation.

Hi:

You can download our software mBlock and then you can add device arduino mega 2560 or import the libraries of Makeblock and then you can find mega 2560,but I suggest our user to use our official software,as you can see there are lots of extension for you.

That’s okay, but I’m programming in the Arduino IDE, and the problem is that the associated Makeblock Library (MakeBlockDrive) doesn’t include MeAudioPlayer !!!

I managed to solve the problem. A little mule way, but I can already program it. Thanks for the tips!

Hello Gyorgy_Neumann,

I would like to know your explanation because I have a kit that I would like to try on Arduino.

1. Is there a place or documentation that I could find diagrams to connect the Makeblock (RJ12) modules on the Arduino?

Thank you

Hi:

Yes when you click the firmware of makeblockdrive you can find the mainboard of mega 2560 and then you just need to install the library to make it work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.