ME Modules connected to "ME Shield UNO" supported in mBlock

Hello,
Im using “ME Shield UNO board” with Arduino UNO and I would like to know which ME modules are supported in mBlock graphical interface.
Is there any list of supported modules vs version of mBlock?
Something like this Modules-sensor suoport in mblock 5 , but for ME Shield UNO

It’s not decided yet whether to support me shield uno or not in mBlock 5.
If we add the board to mBlock 5 later, many me modules should be in extension center provided by other developers like in mBlock 3.

Hello,
We are running for 3 years already an educational project based on MeUNO, Arduino boards, mBlock 3 and many module types - all serving more than 100 students per year. For us, it is very important that our investment in HW is supported for a significant period of time by further versions of the mBlock SW, like mBlock 5. I think we may not be the only ones who’d need compatibility of this HW to be further extended to future versions of mBlock. We’d kindly appreciate more resolute forecast as we need to decide which way to go.

Respectfully,
Uri Segev

Will record and forward the feedback/suggestion. There are too much things recently for mBlock 5 next version, we’ll forward all customers feedback to the correct team. But to be honest, we cannot guarantee all will be adopted.

That sounds fair enough, thank you.
When do you estimate the decision will be taken as for what out of the feedback/suggestions for mBlock 5 will make it into its next version?

Respectfully,
Uri Segev

We will let you know then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.