mBot2 custom mods

I have plenty of 9g servos and would like to add to mBot2 more moving parts. I would turn mBot2 into something like bulldozer or loader with arms, etc. Can anyone suggest some mechanical schemes or block sets that would fit mBot2?

Hi Forain,

I don’t have an mBot2 but I use the CyberPI with the Shield to hook up lots of Makeblock hardware and other less expensive hardware. There seem to be S1, S2, S3 and S4 sockets available which can be used to expand the possibilities of your mBot2. 4 PORTS is really great, I only have 2 ;(

When you say you have a lot of 9g servos…it works great with those PORTS. Do you have Makeblock or Chinese (Arduino) Servo Motor???

For Makeblock Servos, you simply have to plug them directly into the PORTS and use the following extension:
2022-01-16%2018_47_37-Window

For Arduinu Motor Servos, you connect with 3 cables individually but I use this connector:
https://uk.aliexpress.com/item/32819485583.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2fra&spm=a2g0o.9042311.0.0.27426c37qNjBCh

Other possibilities: LEDS, Leds Strips, Touch buttons, Motor Servers, Laser, etc. Makeblock has created an extension that offers a lot of possibilities. This is the strength of Makeblock products. Ready-to-use hardware or any other Arduino hardware with a little adaptation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.