mBot2 and regular SG90 servos

I came across a ton of SG90 servos that a friend of mine no longer needs. I have a bunch of mBot2 kits.
Is there any way to use SG90 servos with the mBot2 ?

The mBot2 has two servo ports and I see they are 3 pin. So could any Servo connect to it? I’m guessing one is Signal , GND and Power. I would think the pin orientation is reflective of all Servo pin orders.

In any case I also see two other Misc ports on the mBot2 is this an alternative place for more servos? Or could I use an actuator here? Or perhaps can I use actuators in the servo ports?

Thank you

Hi cityguru,

The answer is YES!!!

I will post the Makeblock extension to use dnas mBlock and the Aliexpress connector to physically connect the SG90 server well. It also works for the Me RJ25 Adapter V2.2 module

I just need to get my documents together… I’ll send you the stuff this week.

[3 PINS](Hi cityguru, The answer is YES!!! I will post the Makeblock extension to use dnas mBlock and the Aliexpress connector to physically connect the SG90 server well. It also works for the Me RJ25 Adapter V2.2 module I just need to get my documents together…

3 PINS

SERVO

2022-08-28%2020_28_35-Window

2022-08-28%2020_28_35-Window

Hi cityguru,

I wasn’t much on the forum anymore but I find @Best_codes too patterned on the forum so I come back to it from time to time. Also, @CommanderR and the gang are still active and I like it.

Conclusion: Here is some other information to connect the Servo Non-Makeblock and for the rest like connecting the motors, Hall Sensor, LEDS, Touch Button (Non-Makeblock and not expensive)… you have to make a post per request so as not to mix up information.
Extention Servo Motor

You can also cut the Servo Motor connector and put the 3 PINS for the CyberPi… Just tell me what you would like to do. The advantage of Makeblock products unlike LEGO is that they use available products (China) and are not very expensive. So if you want to add features, just make a post about it.

That would be amazing. Thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.