MBot V2 with 2.4G Wireless Serial, it's Bluetooth wont work on mobile

Why the 2.4 Wireless Serial/Bluetooth wont work on mobile wireless connection? same goes to the Laptop I cant find a way to connect it. Can you help me with it?

Could you take a picture of the wireless module you have on your mBot? Since Bluetooth and 2.4G are two different ones.

wireless

this kind of 2.4G Wireless Serial module. In the back of the box of Mbot Version 2 shows that it has Bluetooth/Wireless connection.

Actually the serial one only works with its USB receiver (that white thingy).
For Bluetooth there is a seperate module,and it looks like this
764F3D7B-CDBA-49B4-B242-BE1BA23CE659

I got it. But I also having problem with 2.4G Wireless Serial. I can’t connect it to the Mblock app using my laptop. I already updated the firmware and added the Wireless Serial extension in Mblock app. I still can’t understand why the Mblock app can’t detect the 2.4G Wireless Serial. Can you help me solve this problem? Thank you so much.

Atm only web version of mBlock 5 (ide.mblock.cc) suports the 2.4G serial,the local version does not support it yet althrough they promised it will soon.

what do you mean by web version and local version?

Local version is the one you have installed on your PC/laptop,and the web version is located at ide.mblock.cc

oh, okay thank you so much.

How can I use the web version? Or where can I find it.

I already found it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.